Monday, February 27, 2012

The Third Party

I admit.
Yes, there's a third party in our marriage.
Prompts me to look good & always be my best.

Like that night......


EXCITED albeit tired from 2 consecutive parties I delivered cakes to.

Who would'nt be? It's the night of our JS prom.
Sshhh.....the third party will be there.....DEFINITELY.




How many of us have been with our high school sweethearts and ended up together?
We were'nt and this would be our first prom as a couple.
Woot.=)

My dashing husband.
Time to face the third party.
The worship hall will be our rendezvous.


The Star of the Night.


The THIRD PARTY I love having around.=)
A night worth remembering.




1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...love you dianne. Indeed, a 3rd party that i would allow. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...