Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Angry birds

There's always something that made a person.  That "thing" or "opportunity" that started it all.

Take for example 2 icons in the field of music, Michael Jackson and Madonna.

It was said that her song "Like a Virgin" drew her the attention she needed to make her career soar.

"Don't Stop till You Get Enough", and "She's Out of my Life" are a few of the songs that made Michael.

As for me, I owe it to this cake theme.....


Yes, the angry birds.  They are so loved here in the Philippines...and I love them too.
After all, I owe it to these birds.
I did'nt become famous ( though I wish I did...maybe one day someday **wink** ) but a lot of orders followed after that........


and this....


then this....



still another....


then this one...


and cupcakes too.......=)







Well, they are getting angrier by the day.=)


Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...