Monday, October 17, 2011

Hello...

I have been planning to create a blog for as long as I could remember.
Guess, I just did'nt know what to blog about then.
Still don't know till now.=)

The title reads Cuppycakes & more...
Do I write purely about cupcakes?  Mostly...as some recipes (that are really that good) are meant to be shared.

I LOVE baking!...obviously...

I love learning new things about baking, there's this feeling of satisfaction when I create my cake.
When I see the design come to life, so rewarding.
It's therapeutic, I must say....

And I want to share what I learned, post some simple tutorials maybe...for newbies like me...

But allow me to inject a little bit about my life in my posts.=)

So join me in my journey....Let's learn together.

Oh, and welcome to my blog!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...