Sunday, July 7, 2013

How to Make Flip Flop toppers

The past few days I've woken to rainstorm & rolling thunder.
I've driven to what seems to be a beautiful day that suddenly turns into a heavy downpour.
The rainy season has officially arrived.

But I guess here in the Philippines, summer not only starts early but takes forever to end.
Hence, a luau themed party - the last hurrah for summer.



I made cute flip flop toppers in different colors.
It has become a fashion statement that never goes out of style.
And you can wear it any season - be it rain or shine.=)

The first few pairs I made before
So allow me to share how I made this cutesies.


Here's what you'll need :

And how it's done....



 
Now you can say goodbye for now to the sun and welcome the rain.=)



***By the way, the fondant that was left after cutting the sole of 1 pair of flip flops looked like...
.......a Batman logo, right?

  That's another tutorial for you.....***wink***


Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...