Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pink and Gold Dessert Table

Hey.
I'm back in the blogosphere.  Have been on hiatus since forever, I guess.
But I'm turning over a new leaf.=)

1st blog post for the 1st month of a new year.
It seems very fitting to post the 1st dessert buffet table I made.





A few days right before Christmas, I was commissioned to do a baptismal theme in pink and gold motif.  My brain was packed with lots of ideas since I was given a freehand on the design.

I have started making cake pops and marshmallow pops then.
This was the perfect avenue to showcase my creations.





Enjoy the pictures!

 
I threw in strawberry gummy candies and Hershey kisses with "thank you" sticker printables made by my cousin Vanessa, which I paintstakingly sticked at the bottom of each chocolate kiss.






These were last minute inclusion to the menu.  There were still a lot of cake scraps ( the domed top sliced off the cake ), I figured "Why not make an ice cream cone cupcake?"




It was tiring having to prepare a lot of things for the party.  But when all the goodies were gone, I was beaming with joy.=)

I deserve a pat on the back..........or a massage would be better. **wink**






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...